FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
The new 2018 Ghost bat is set to become the next big thing in a long line of iconic Fastpitch bats from Easton. The bat features a revolutionary DOUBLE BARREL design that was engineered to provide players the best possible feel, sound and pop in their bat. Every level of hitter will experience success with the Ghost due to its unique double barrel construction, and specifically due to the industry’s lowest compression of the outer barrel. Pick up the Ghost and experience what Supernatural Performance feels like!
- Double Barrel Construction: XTX Composite features low compression outer barrel and high performing inner barrel
- Connexion+ Technology: Redesigned to enhance feel and further reduce vibration
- Ultra-thin 29/32” handle
- 1.2mm Hyperskin Diamond grip
- Approved for play: Any ASA sanctioned play, including: Fireworks Sparkler, USA Softball and High School. Additionally the Ghost can be used in PGF tournament, Triple Crown tournament (depending on location) High School and NCAA.
- NOT APPROVED FOR: USSSA, NSA, or NSA play (1.20 BPF Thumbprint)
- Diameter: 2-1/4 Inches
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!