FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
The new Select 718 (-3) BBCOR bat from Louisville Slugger is built for power. As the most endloaded bat in the 2018 LS lineup, it comes with a Hybrid construction - ST 7U1+ alloy barrel and composite handle, for maximum durability and power. The new Speed Ballistic End Cap works to increase swing speed and control while TRU3™ Technology allows for independent movement between the barrel and the handle that controls vibration and provides unmatched feel on contact. TRU3™ technology creates a feel unique to each sport and player type. Make every swing count and find your bat from the most trusted lineup in the game: Louisville Slugger.
- Brand: Louisville Slugger
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-5/8 in
- Certification: BBCOR High School & College
- Drop: -3
- End: Lightweight SBC End Cap design
- Frame: 3-Piece Hybrid
- Material: Hybrid construction with ST 7U1+ alloy barrel and composite handle for maximum durability and power
- Technology: TRU3 Technology allows for independent movement between the barrel and the handle that controls vibration and provides unmatched feel on contact. TRU3™ technology creates a feel unique to each sport and player type.
- Slightly endloaded swing weight score: 3.0
- Series: Select
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2018
- WTLBBS718B331, WTLBBS718B332, WTLBBS718B333, WTLBBS718B334
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!