FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Primed for Power. The CATFX Connect Fastpitch bat is a two-piece composite rainmaker featuring SDX connection technology that dismisses vibrations on contact for smooth, solid pop with every swing.
- Brand: Marucci
- Sport: Fast Pitch Softball
- Barrel Size: 2-1/4 in
- Certification: USSSA 1.20 BPF Certified, ISA Certified, ASA Certified
- Drop: -9
- Maximum barrel length offers a longer surface area with a wider sweet spot for increased performance
- Two-piece composite construction provides all-season durability, maximum trampoline effect, and a vibration-reducing connection
- SDX: Shock Dissipation Connection Technology dismisses vibrations, providing a smooth, solid feeling at contact
- Ring-free barrel technology offers greater performance
- Sting-free comfort knob improves comfort and control
- Custom micro-perforated soft-touch grip for better grip and improved feel
- Individually handcrafted construction ensures superior attention to detail and quality
- Warranty: One Year
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!