FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
The Miken Freak MaxLoad provides a massive 14" long barrel with an increased sweet spot, delivering one of the most forgiving bats on the market. A MaxLoad weighting provides more mass at the end of the barrel for greater pop and distance.
- Brand: Miken
- Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Certification: USSSA, NSA, ISA
- Frame: Two-Piece
- Material: Composite
- Technology: Flex 2 Power (F2P) Technology Optimizes Flex & Barrel Loading To Maximize Speed Through The Zone
- Technology: Revolutionary 100 COMP Utilizes 100% Premium Aerospace Grade Fibers To Deliver Legendary Performance & Durability
- Technology: Triple Matrix Core + Technology Increases Composite Volume By 15%, Eliminating Seams To Maximize Durability
- Series: Freak
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufactured with Pride in the USA
- Barrel Length: 14"
- Year Released: 2018
- Weighting: Maxload 0.5oz Endload
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!