FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Get more pop, more distance and a faster, lighter swing speed with the all new Quatro Pro - a collision of our best technologies. The redesign of the Q4 technology features a newly constructed inner barrel yielding a larger sweet spot and a faster, more balanced swing for optimal offense.
- Brand: Rawlings
- Sport: Softball
- Barrel Size: 2-1/4 in
- Certification: ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, ISA
- Drop: -9
- Frame: 2-Piece Composite
- Level: College/High School
- Focused Flex: Reconstructed collar assembly for a stiffer, focused flex eliminating barrel drag while maintaining vibration reduction qualities
- Longitudinal Flex: Re-engineered composite layering for enhanced trampoline across the length of the barrel
- Suspended Inner Barrel: Simplified inner barrel balances swing weight promoting high velocity swing speeds
- Series: Quatro
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2018
Official Bat of the 2016 & 2017 National Champion Oklahoma Sooners!
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!