FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
ADVANCED MATERIALS. EXPLOSIVE POWER. The 2019 Easton Ghost X Evolution -10 is a two-piece EXACT Carbon composite design with a speed balanced swing weight. New FLEX barrel technology, designed specifically for 1.15 BPF performance, provides a 20% softer barrel for optimal feel and performance. Easton’s new CXN EVOLUTION two-piece construction uses NITROCELL foam, creating a lighter and better feeling connection between the handle and the barrel, and a new Speed Cap design helps create a more flexible and responsive barrel, while also enhancing the sound of the bat.
The -10 speed balanced design delivers a lighter swing weight for more speed behind the ball at contact, and Easton’s DYNAMIC FEEL SYSTEM provides outstanding all-around feel and performance. This 2019 Easton Ghost X Evolution model has a 2-5/8” barrel and features a custom Lizard Skin grip for the best feel, cushion and tack. It is approved for play in USSSA and associations that follow the 1.15BPF standard.
- Brand: Easton
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-5/8 in
- Certification: USSSA
- Drop: -10
- Frame: CXN EVOLUTION technology to provide the best feeling 2-piece bat in the game
- Material: All new Engineering X Advanced Carbon Technology handle and barrel construction provides better vibration reduction in the hands while optimizing barrel performance
- Technology: New FLEX barrel technology designed specifically for 1.15 BPF performance provides a 20% softer barrel for optimal feel and performance
- Technology: Dynamic Feel System combines EXACT carbon construction and CONNEXION+ technology into an integrated design for the best feeling two-piece bat in the game
- Custom LIZARD SKINS grip provides the ultimate feel, cushion and tack
- Series: Ghost
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2019
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!