FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
One of the best bats in Fastpitch is back and better than ever.
The LXT X19 Fastpitch bat from Louisville Slugger features VCX Technology that allows for independent movement between the barrel and the handle, controlling vibration and providing unparalleled feel on contact. An ultra-balanced swing weight puts the power of extreme control and swing speed in your hands. Designed with an ultra-lightweight X-Cap and Slugger Pro Comfort grip, you have more control than ever before. Louisville Slugger’s patented PBF Barrel Technology provides maximum pop right out of the wrapper and an expanded sweet spot. This NEW -12 model was specifically designed for younger players ready to take their game to the next level.
Control the game with the all-new LXT from Louisville Slugger.
- VCX Technology: Allows for independent movement between the barrel and handle that controls vibration and unmatched feel on contact.
- VCX Technology creates a feel unique to each sport and player type.
- LS Pro Comfort Grip - Locks hands into the grip, giving you better control and feel.
- Ultra-Balanced swing weight: Perfect for extreme control and maximum swing speed.
- Ultra-lightweight X-Cap design: Provides improved swing speed; low-profile design increases barrel length for extended sweet spot.
- Patented PBF Barrel Technology: Gives you maximum pop right out of the wrapper.
- 7/8" standard Fastpitch handle diameter
- Diameter: 2-1/4 Inches
- Certification: USSSA, ISA, NSA, ASA, ISF
- WTLFPLX19A1228, WTLFPLX19A1229, WTLFPLX19A1230, WTLFPLX19A1231, WTLFPLX19A1232
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!