FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Ready to build on its growing legacy, the 2019 PXT X19 Fastpitch bat from Louisville Slugger is changing the game - again.
Mass FX Loaded Sweet Spot Technology places a greater amount of mass directly behind the sweet spot - creating more momentum and effortless power each time you step to the plate. The PWR STAX barrel design evenly distributes the load on impact, pairing perfectly with the new Mass FX technology for added pop in this new model. The multi-layered construction is designed to amplify player-created energy into powerful performance.
VCX technology allows for independent movement between the barrel and handle in the 2019 PXT X19, controlling vibration and providing unparalleled feel on contact. This bat features an ultra-lightweight X-Cap and all new Slugger Pro Comfort grip to give you more control than ever - without sacrificing any of the power you've come to love in a PXT bat. The 2019 PXT (-9) is designed for elite hitters looking for a little more momentum through the zone.
Change the game with the all-new PXT from Louisville Slugger.
- New MASS FX Loaded Sweet Spot Technology: Places a greater amount of mass directly behind the sweet spot - creating more momentum and effortless power.
- VCX Technology: Allows for independent movement between the barrel and handle that controls vibration and unmatched feel on contact.
- VCX Technology creates a feel unique to each sport and player type.
- LS Pro Comfort Grip - Locks hands into the grip, giving you better control and feel.
- PWR STAX barrel technology: Evenly distributes load on impact across entire barrel.
- Power Balanced swing weight: Perfect for elite hitters looking for ultimate control-pop combination.
- 7/8" standard Fastpitch handle diameter
- Diameter: 2-1/4 Inches
- Certification: USSSA, ISA, NSA, ASA, ISF
- WTLFPPX19A932, WTLFPPX19A933, WTLFPPX19A934
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!