FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Bring the thunder with the 2019 Z5 End Load, designed with more mass near the end of the barrel for supreme energy transfer and power. Featuring the all-new COPA End Cap for optimized barrel compression on contact, this bat is perfect for hitters ready to mash. The LS-2X Composite Barrel and patented VCX Construction gives you a combination of flawless feel and powerful performance endorsed by Louisville Slugger Pro Ryan Stovall.
- Brand: Louisville Slugger
- Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Certification: USSSA, NSA, ISA
- Patented VCX Vibration Control Connection – allows for independent movement between the barrel and the handle; that controls vibration and provides unmatched feel on contact
- LS-2X COMPOSITE BARREL features our exclusive quick break-in design for performance right out of the wrapper
- END LOAD SWING WEIGHT for supreme energy transfer and increased power contact
- NEW COPA END CAP optimized for improved barrel compression on contact
- 7/8" TAPERED HANDLE AND NEW THINNER SYNTHETIC LEATHER GRIP for maximum control
- NEW REMOVABLE PYRAMID GRIP TAPER for superior grip and comfort
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Used By: Ryan Stovall
- Barrel Length: 12"
- Year Released: 2019
- WTLZ5U19E26, WTLZ5U19E27, WTLZ5U19E28
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!