FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
The 2019 Legit Watermelon XL Reload uses a refined composite process, a massive 13.5” barrel with extended sweetspot, and an XL loading to give a player extra endload and improved forgiveness to increase performance on the field. Its unique graphics give it a unique style and will be sure to make you stick out at the plate!
- Brand: Worth
- Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Certification: USSSA, NSA, ISA
- Frame: Two-Piece
- Material: Composite
- Technology: 220 + Advantage increases the amount of Carbon Fiber utilized in the barrel of the bat to extend the sweet spot evenly on the full 360 degree rotation of the barrel
- Technology: CF100: 100% Carbon Fiber Barrel providing a lighter weight and more durable barrel for unmatched performance
- Technology: Flex 50 Ultra thin Composite Handle for an unmatched Whip and Feel on every swing
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufactured with Pride in the USA
- Barrel Length: 13.5"
- Year Released: 2019
- Weighting: XL (.5oz) Endload
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!