FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
The monitors flashed as the lights dimmed. Suddenly, a power surge brought the paint line at Hillboro roaring back to life. And with it? The all-new 2020 DeMarini CF Glitch (-10) USSSA Baseball Bat, a stick born out of and ready to create chaos.
The 2020 DeMarini CF Glitch (-10) USSSA Baseball Bat features a balanced, lightweight design sure to help you upset the established order. An ultra-responsive Paraflex Plus Composite barrel, 3Fusion System and ReAction End Cap creates great feel on contact and helps increase swing speed and barrel performance right out of the wrapper.
*Note: As of January 1st, 2020 13U players must swing a (-8) or heavier bat in USSSA play.
- Brand: DeMarini
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-3/4 in
- Certification: USSSA
- Drop: -10
- ReAction End Cap: Built with a blend of stronger and lighter materials, this end cap increases barrel performance without sacrificing swing speed
- 2 Piece Composite Construction: Designed for improved weight distribution that allows for great balance, bat speed and barrel control
- Level: Senior League
- Paraflex Plus Composite Barrel: Engineered for consistent responsiveness and a huge sweet spot
- 3Fusion Connection: The streamlined design allows for greater weight control and feel while continuing to reduce vibration and redirect energy back into the barrel
- Series: CF
- Year Released: 2020
- WTDXCBZ 1828-LE, WTDXCBZ 1929-LE, WTDXCBZ 2030-LE, WTDXCBZ 2131-LE, WTDXCBZ 2232-LE
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
There was a bit of a delay with my order, but it turns out that it was well worth the wait! My son is normally a great hitter, and this bat has made him on fire! I think since he has this bat, he has hit 8 or more over the fence in BP. He absolutely loves it. Thank you!