FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
America the Powerful. Introducing the 2020 DeMarini Nautalai USA 13" Endload Slowpitch Bat. Featuring a Continuous Fiber Wall 13" Barrel, this stick brings a massive sweet spot, and hot performance right out of the wrapper. With a ZnX Alloy handle and endloaded barrel, DeMarini has increased stiffness and durability the way power hitters love it.
- Brand: DeMarini
- Barrel Diameter: 2-1/4 in
- Certification: USSSA, ISA, NSA
- Barrel Material: Composite
- Year Issued: 2020
- Endloaded Swing Weight
- 13.0" Barrel
- Continuous Fiber Barrel Wall Construction offers consistently high performance from the first hit to the last
- ZnX Alloy Handle: By increasing stiffness and durability, the ZnX alloy handle flexes less and forces the barrel to deflect more for increased overall barrel performance
- Frame: Two-piece
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- WTDXNAE 25534-20, WTDXNAE 26534-20, WTDXNAE 27534-20, WTDXNAE 28534-20, WTDXNAE 29534-20
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!