FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
The GOAT uses Easton’s Fourth Generation Fire Flex Barrel Technology which promises to be Easton’s Hottest FireFlex ever! The optimized player swing weight takes into account barrel length, barrel flex and handle stiffness, providing a loaded swing weight for maximum performance. This bat also has the first X1 STIFF handle from Easton, boasting to be the BEST slow pitch bat Easton has ever made.
- Barrel Diameter: 2-1/4 in
- Certification: USSSA, NSA, ISA
- Fire Flex IV & Ultra Elegonated Fibers, + X1 STIFF HANDLE
- New Optimized Player Weighting takes into account barrel length, barrel flex and handle stiffness, providing a loaded feel with a smooth swing weight for maximum performance
- Endloaded Swing Weight (.5oz)
- 12.0" Barrel
- Patented 2-Piece CONNEXION+ technology offers best-in-class feel
- Two Piece Construction
- Year Issued: 2020
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!