FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Crafted year in and year out for optimized performance and solid feel. This is Omaha.
Designed with an MX 7U1+ alloy barrel, the 2020 Omaha BBCOR bat delivers a huge sweet spot and stiffer feel on contact. The Omaha features a VIBEX premium vibration dampening handle construction to reduce hand sting and a 6-Star premium end cap design. Its balanced swing weight in the 31" and 32" models provides the ultimate combination of speed and power, while the 33" and 34" models feature a heavier swing weight on the MOI scale, preferred by stronger, more advanced hitters. Fine-tuning and attention to detail drives the top hitters in BBCOR to pick up this bat year after year.
Built for when the game is on the line, the 2020 Louisville Slugger BBCOR lineup builds on Slugger's legacy with the most consistently high-performing bats they've ever made. Dig in. Break out.
- Brand: Louisville Slugger
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-5/8 in
- Certification: BBCOR High School & College
- Drop: -3
- End: 6-Star premium end cap design for power and performance
- Frame: One-piece design with VIBEX premium vibration damping handle construction that reduces sting on mishits
- MX 7U1+ alloy barrel for increased stiffness and pure energy transfer on contact
- Optimized swing weight by length for the perfect feel though the zone
- Premium LS PRO Comfort Grip for the perfect mix of tack and cushion
- Series: Omaha
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2020
- WTLBBO520B329, WTLBBO520B330, WTLBBO520B331, WTLBBO520B332, WTLBBO520B333, WTLBBO520B334
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!