FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
The feel of a one-piece with composite performance. This is Prime One.
The AVC Microform Composite barrel is engineered to perfection, designed to give players who grew up swinging composite an optimized sweet spot and unmatched feel in a one-piece design. An SBC Turbine Composite End Cap gives players greater swing speed and control in one of Slugger's easiest-swinging bats in the 2020 Senior League lineup.
Built for the big moments, the 2020 Louisville Slugger Senior League lineup builds on their legacy with the most consistently high-performing bats they've ever made. Dig in. Break out.
- Brand: Louisville Slugger
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-3/4 in
- Certification: USSSA 1.15BPF
- Drop: -12
- One-piece construction for stiffer feel on contact and more energy transfer
- Level: Senior League
- SBC Turbine Composite End Cap for increased swing speed and control
- Ultra Balanced swing weight for one of the easiest to swing USSSA/Senior League models
- Premium LS PRO Comfort Grip for the perfect mix of tack and cushion
- Premium AVC MicroForm composite barrel with optimized sweet spot and swing weight
- Series: Prime One
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2020
- WTLSLP1X12S2027, WTLSLP1X12S2028, WTLSLP1X12L2029, WTLSLP1X12L2030, WTLSLP1X12L2031
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!