FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
The RXT X20 Fastpitch bat from Louisville Slugger takes its place in the No. 1 lineup in softball as a bat that can work for players at all pitch speeds with a never-before-seen level of responsiveness.
The COPA Performance End Cap works with the HVR-1 Barrel Technology to maximize the RXT's sweet spot, while the Springload Connection System blends stiffness and feel together. The result? The A forgiving feel on inside and outside mishits, and max performance on balls hit on the sweet spot. The ultimate in responsiveness puts the R in RXT. This bat is only available for 2020 in a -10.
Less Talk. More Response.
- BARREL: Full Composite with patented HVR-1 Technology for an extremely responsive barrel that delivers maximum pop that you can feel
- CONSTRUCTION: Two-piece design featuring a SPRINGLOAD Connection System – for a more responsive bat that improves feel on contact and drives the ball through the zone
- SWING WEIGHT: Balanced swing weight for extreme control and maximum swing speed
- END CAP: COPA performance End Cap works with the barrel to maximize the sweet spot
- GRIP: Premium LS Pro Comfort Grip with increased tack for better feel and more control
- Diameter: 2-1/4 Inches
- Certification: USSSA, ISA, NSA, ASA, ISF
- WTLFPRXD102030, WTLFPRXD102031, WTLFPRXD102032, WTLFPRXD102033, WTLFPRXD102034
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!