FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Maximum pop and power. This is Select.
The three-piece design pairs an ST 7U1+ alloy barrel with a composite handle using our innovative VCX (Vibration Control Connection System) - a patented feature that allows for independent movement between the barrel and handle and cuts down vibration in the hands. The (SBC) Speed Ballistic Composite end cap allows for increased swing speed and control in a balanced bat built for young hitters on the rise.
Designed to help you take your developing game to the next level, the 2020 Louisville Slugger USA Baseball lineup builds on their legacy with the most consistently high-performing bats they've ever made. Dig in. Break out.
- Brand: Louisville Slugger
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-5/8 in
- Certification: 2018+ New Stamp
- Drop: -10
- (SBC) Speed Ballistic Composite End Cap for increased swing speed and control
- Three-piece design - composite handle featuring VCX - Vibration Control Connection System - a patented elastomeric connection that allows independent movement between the barrel and handle to control vibration and provide unmatched feel on contact
- Premium ST 7U1+ alloy barrel and composite handle for maximum pop & power
- Balanced swing weight for the ultimate combination of speed and power
- Premium LS PRO Comfort Grip for the perfect mix of tack and cushion
- Series: Select
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2020
- WTLUBS7B102029, WTLUBS7B102030, WTLUBS7B102031, WTLUBS7B102032
Effective January 1, 2018, amateur baseball's governing body will enforce a wood-like performance standard for all of their participating national member organizations: American Amateur Baseball Congress (AABC), Babe Ruth Baseball / Cal Ripken Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, Little League Baseball, and Pony Baseball. In addition, the use of 2-5/8" big barrel bats will be permitted at all levels. Approved bats receive a new stamp above the grip.
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!