FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
An extra-stiff design with a massive barrel shape. This is Select PWR.
The innovative EXD Alloy barrel on the Select PWR is a half-inch longer than traditional BBCOR bats, giving you a highly-responsive expanded sweet spot on the heaviest-swinging bat in Slugger's lineup. Paired with the extra-stiff 3FX PWR connection and PWR end cap, you get a bat crafted for one thing: turning swing momentum into maximum power and performance. Designed for strong, advanced hitters, this bat has the highest MOI of any in the 2020 Louisville Slugger lineup.
Built for when the game is on the line, the 2020 Louisville Slugger BBCOR lineup builds on their legacy with the most consistently high-performing bats they've ever made. Dig in. Break out.
- Brand: Louisville Slugger
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-5/8 in
- Certification: BBCOR
- Drop: -3
- PWR End Cap design for increased momentum and power on your swing
- Frame: Three-piece design – composite handle with 3FX-PWR Connection System that provides extra stiffness for power hitters looking for more energy transfer and less vibration
- Material: EXD premium alloy barrel for increased barrel and sweet spot size
- Power swing weight for increased momentum and maximum distance
- Premium LS PRO Comfort Grip for the perfect mix of tack and cushion
- Series: Select
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2020
- WTLBBSPB32031, WTLBBSPB32032, WTLBBSPB32033, WTLBBSPB32034
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!