FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
A light-swinging bat with incredible pop. This is Solo.
The one-piece SL Hyper alloy construction on the 2020 Solo BBCOR bat delivers a huge sweet spot and stiff feel on contact. The Solo, the lightest-swinging bat in the 2020 Louisville Slugger lineup, features VIBEX premium vibration dampening handle construction to reduce hand sting. The SPD end cap reduces the weight at the end of the bat, helping hitters get through the zone quicker than ever with improved control. A Louisville Slugger PRO Comfort Grip gives you the perfect mix of tack and cushion.
Built for when the game is on the line, the 2020 Louisville Slugger BBCOR lineup builds on their legacy with the most consistently high-performing bats they've ever made. Dig in. Break out.
- Brand: Louisville Slugger
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-5/8 in
- Certification: BBCOR High School & College
- Drop: -3
- End: All-new SPD Composite End Cap removes weight for increased swing speed
- Frame: One-piece design with VIBEX premium vibration damping handle construction that reduces sting on mishits
- Premium SL Hyper super-light alloy barrel with thinner wall design for maximum pop
- Ultra-Balanced swing weight – Slugger's lightest swinging BBCOR model
- Premium LS PRO Comfort Grip for the perfect mix of tack and cushion
- Series: Solo
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2020
- WTLBBS620B329, WTLBBS620B330, WTLBBS620B331, WTLBBS620B332, WTLBBS620B333, WTLBBS620B334
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!