FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
A light-swinging bat with the trusted alloy sound. This is Solo.
The one-piece SL Hyper alloy construction on the 2020 Solo Senior League bat delivers a huge sweet spot and stiff feel on contact. The Solo, the lightest-swinging bat in the 2020 Louisville Slugger lineup, features the (SBC) Speed Ballistic Composite End Cap, which helps hitters get through the zone quicker than ever with improved control. A Louisville Slugger PRO Comfort Grip gives you the perfect mix of tack and cushion.
Built for the big moments, the 2020 Louisville Slugger Senior League lineup builds on their legacy with the most consistently high-performing bats they've ever made. Dig in. Break out.
- Brand: Louisville Slugger
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-3/4 in
- Certification: USSSA
- Drop: -10
- (SBC) Speed Ballistic Composite End Cap for increased swing speed and control
- One-piece construction designed for maximum speed through the zone
- Level: Senior League
- Ultra-Balanced swing weight for increased swing speed on a (-10) bat
- Premium SL Hyper superlight alloy barrel with thinner wall design for maximum pop
- Premium LS PRO Comfort Grip for the perfect mix of tack and cushion
- Series: Solo
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2020
- WTLSLS6X102028, WTLSLS6X102029, WTLSLS6X102030, WTLSLS6X102031, WTLSLS6X102032
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!