FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
The Xeno X20 Fastpitch bat from Louisville Slugger remains one of the most popular models on the market for elite players who love a stiff feel through the zone.
The two-piece IST Xstiff Technology construction gives you an increased energy transfer that you feel every time you make contact. The patented S1ID Barrel Technology creates for high performance right out of the wrapper while maintaining a balanced swing weight that is perfect for every type of hitter. The ultra-lightweight X-Cap design also provides added control and bat speed when you step in to the box.
Less Talk. More Grit.
- BARREL: Full Composite with patented dual disk - S1ID Barrel Technology that provides the ultimate performance right out of the wrapper.
- CONSTRUCTION: Two-piece design featuring exclusive IST Technology – a stiffer connection with a more solid feel on contact
- SWING WEIGHT: Balanced swing weight that is perfect for all player types
- END CAP: Ultra lightweight X-Cap design for improved speed and control at the plate
- GRIP: Standard FP grip with improved cushion
- Diameter: 2-1/4 Inches
- Certification: USSSA, ISA, NSA, ASA, ISF
- WTLFPXND92032, WTLFPXND92033, WTLFPXND92034
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!