FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
The second generation of Quatro Pro does not disappoint. Proven on-field at the professional and collegiate level, the combination of an outer barrel and a suspended inner barrel offers the perfect balance of pop and speed every hitter desires!
- Brand: Rawlings
- Sport: Softball
- Barrel Size: 2-1/4 in
- Certification: ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, ISA
- Drop: -9
- Frame: 2-Piece Composite
- Level: College/High School
- Focused Flex: Reconstructed collar assembly for a stiffer, focused flex eliminating barrel drag while maintaining vibration reduction qualities
- Longitudinal Flex: Re-engineered composite layering for enhanced trampoline across the length of the barrel
- Suspended Inner Barrel: Simplified inner barrel balances swing weight promoting high velocity swing speeds
- Lizard Skins grip
- Series: Quatro
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2020
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!