FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Make your mark with the 2021 CF (-10) Youth Baseball Bat. When it comes to two-piece composite bats, there's no questioning this bat leads the pack. Improved weight distribution gives young players just getting their start more balance and control while our Paraflex Plus Composite allows for insane responsiveness and a huge sweet spot. The ReAction End Cap and 3Fusion Connection pair perfectly to boost performance, so you get a bat swings as good as it feels. It's time to Prepare for Power.
- Brand: DeMarini
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-5/8 in
- Certification: 2018+ New Stamp
- Drop: -10
- Paraflex Plus Composite Barrel: Engineered for consistent responsiveness and a huge sweet spot
- 2 Piece Composite Construction: Designed for improved weight distribution that allows for great balance, bat speed and barrel control
- ReAction End Cap: Built with a blend of stronger and lighter materials, this end cap increases barrel performance without sacrificing swing speed
- 3Fusion Connection: The streamlined design allows for greater weight control and feel while continuing to reduce vibration and redirect energy back into the barrel
- Series: CFZen
- Year Released: 2021
- WTDXUFX 1929-21, WTDXUFX 2030-21, WTDXUFX 2131-21, WTDXUFX 2232-21
Effective January 1, 2018, amateur baseball's governing body will enforce a wood-like performance standard for all of their participating national member organizations: American Amateur Baseball Congress (AABC), Babe Ruth Baseball / Cal Ripken Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, Little League Baseball, and Pony Baseball. In addition, the use of 2-5/8" big barrel bats will be permitted at all levels. Approved bats receive a new stamp above the grip.
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!