FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Take no prisoners. Show no Mercy. Introducing the 2021 DeMarini Mercy Slowpitch Bat! This two-piece composite stick is ready to wreck, thanks to its Advanced Performance Composite Barrel and 4.One Composite Handle that culminate in a stiff, lightweight monster.
- Brand: DeMarini
- Barrel Diameter: 2-1/4 in
- Certification: USA (formerly known as ASA)
- Barrel Material: Composite
- Year Issued: 2021
- Balanced Swing Weight
- 13.0" Barrel
- Advanced Performance Composite Barrel provides maximum compression and a rapid break-in for a hot out of the wrapper feel
- 4.One Composite Handle designed with a stiffer composite that brings the lightweight feel of composite but with less flex for improved barrel performance
- Frame: Half + Half: two-piece design
- Designed and built in the USA
- WTDXMSP 2534-21, WTDXMSP 2634-21
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!