FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Back for more. Introducing the 2021 DeMarini Nautalai Endload Slowpitch bat, the latest iteration of one of DeMarini's most popular bat series. Featuring the Nautalai's iconic Continuous Fiber barrel and ZnX Alloy Handle, this Nautalai features a 13" Endloaded barrel to maximize your power rate the plate.
- Brand: DeMarini
- Barrel Diameter: 2-1/4 in
- Certification: USSSA, ISA, NSA
- Barrel Material: Composite
- Year Issued: 2021
- Endloaded Swing Weight
- 13.0" Barrel
- Continuous Fiber Barrel offers consistently high performance from the first hit to the last
- ZnX Alloy Handle provides increased stifness and durability, meaning less flex in the handle and more deflection for improved barrel performance
- 13" Endloaded Barrel with Half Ounce weight offerings
- Frame: Two-piece
- Designed and built in the USA
- WTDXNAE 25534-21, WTDXNAE 26534-21, WTDXNAE 27534-21, WTDXNAE 28534-21, WTDXNAE 29534-21
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!