FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Go a level above with the 2021 DeMarini Prism+.
The Prism changed the game of fastpitch with its revolutionary Gapped Wall technology. This year, the Prism+ features a newly engineered Continuous Fiber barrel, using technology that allows for strategic weighting of the barrel for extra power while maintaining a balanced swing weight. The 2021 Prism+ also features the all-new Type V(TM) Connection, designed to maximize the performance of the Gapped Wall technology while keeping the Prism as the best feeling bat in Fastpitch. Finished with a Refract End Cap, the Prism+ is built to deliver greater bat speed and power than ever before.
Unyielding and unrelenting, every bat in the 2021 DeMarini lineup is constructed from knob to end cap with one thing in mind: bringing out the Power of You.
- Gapped Wall Continuous Fiber Composite Barrel: Built with Continuous Fiber composite that allows for added weight throughout the barrel while maintaining a balanced swing weight
- Type V Connection: This all-new connection is tuned specifically for the Gapped Wall barrel to maximize barrel performance and creating the best feeling bat in fastpitch
- Refract End Cap: Helps players generate extreme bat speed to take advantage of the elite performance of the Prism+
- Diameter: 2-1/4 Inches
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
- WTDXPZS 1728-21, WTDXPZS 1829-21, WTDXPZS 1930-21, WTDXPZS 2031-21, WTDXPZS 2132-21, WTDXPZS 2233-21
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits, increases consistency, improves durability and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great bat. My 7yr old loves it and the pop!!