FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Denny Crine doesn't take the game for granted - so DeMarini helped him craft a bat that lives up to his legendary reputation in slowpitch. Introducing the 2021 DeMarini Denny Crine Signature Bat, an endloaded stick built for one thing: domination.
- Brand: DeMarini
- Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Certification: SSUSA, 1.21 BPF
- Continuous Fiber Barrel offers consistently high performance from the first hit to the last
- ZnX Alloy Handle provides increased stifness and durability, meaning less flex in the handle and more deflection for improved barrel performance
- Endloaded Swing Weight
- Half and Half: Two-Piece Design
- Designed and built in the USA
- Endorsed by Denny Crine
- Warranty: None
- Barrel Length: 13.0"
- Year Released: 2021
- WTDXSNC 2534-21, WTDXSNC 2734-21, WTDXSNC 2834-21, WTDXSNC 2934-21
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!