FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Wake. Rake. Repeat. That's what slowpitch slugger Larry Carter is all about - and it's what drove DeMarini to create the 2021 DeMarini Larry Carter Signature Bat. Crafted for players ready to elevate their game, this stick gives you the best of both worlds with a white-hot 13" Continuous Fiber Barrel design and the stiff feel of a ZnX Alloy Handle.
- Brand: DeMarini
- Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Certification: SSUSA, 1.21 BPF
- Continuous Fiber Barrel offers consistently high performance from the first hit to the last
- ZnX Alloy Handle provides increased stiffness and durability, meaning less flex in the handle and more deflection for improved barrel performance
- Midload Swing Weight
- Half and Half: Two-Piece Design
- Designed and built in the USA
- Endorsed by Larry Carter
- Warranty: None
- Barrel Length: 13.0"
- Year Released: 2021
- WTDXSNM 2634-21, WTDXSNM 2734-21, WTDXSNM 2834-21, WTDXSNM 2934-21
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!