FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Unrivaled responsiveness in an easy-swinging design. The 2021 Louisville Slugger RXT made its debut last season in the hands of some of the best players in the game - and it's back and better than ever, available for the first time in three distinct weight drops.
This bat blends the best of qualities from Slugger's two game-changing fastpitch models -- the LXT and the Xeno -- into a top-of-the-line bat that will deliver for any player. The innovative Springload Connection System makes the RXT feel better on contact and, when paired with the Single-Disc HVR-1 barrel, provides powerful pop right out of the wrapper. The COPA Performance End Cap works flawlessly with the barrel design, giving you a larger sweet spot and a more forgiving result on mishits.
Play with passion, play to win and play like the world is watching. Play with Louisville Slugger.
- BARREL: Responsive Composite Design with patented HVR-1 Technology for an extremely responsive barrel that delivers maximum pop that you can feel
- CONSTRUCTION: Two-piece design featuring a SPRINGLOAD Connection System – for a more responsive bat that improves feel on contact and drives the ball through the zone
- SWING WEIGHT - Balanced swing weight for extreme control and maximum swing speed
- END CAP: COPA performance end cap works with the barrel to maximize the sweet spot
- GRIP: NEW Premium LS Pro Comfort Grip with increased tack and cushion for better feel and more control
- Diameter: 2-1/4 Inches
- Certification: USSSA, USA Softball, ISA, NSA
- Year Released: 2021
- WBL24480102030, WBL24480102131, WBL24480102232, WBL24480102333, WBL24480102434
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!