FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
The CAT9 Composite Junior Big Barrel -10 two-piece bat features the new MDX multi-directional composite barrel for ultra-responsive performance! Marucci's one-of-a-kind Outer Locking System attaches the barrel to the handle from the outside in, creating the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for a strong, smooth swing.
- Brand: Marucci
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-3/4 in
- Certification: USSSA 1.15BPF
- Drop: -10
- Frame: Two-piece composite construction allows for higher performance with all-season durability
- Material: MDX, multi-directional composite barrel is built with multi-directionally patterned layers designed to create an ultra-responsive barrel
- Technology: One-of-a-kind, OLS, Outer-Locking System, attaches the composite barrel to the composite handle from the outside in, creating the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for the strongest, smoothest swing yet
- Technology: Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Technology: Mid-balanced barrel results in a medium M.O.I. between an end-loaded and a balanced feel easily used by all players for maximum performance
- Technology: Maximum barrel length offers a longer surface area with a wider sweet spot for increased performance
- Sting-free comfort knob is nylon molded with an ergonomic design to improve comfort and increase control
- Micro-perforated, black 1.75mm soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- Series: Cat
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2021
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!