FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Introducing a Ghost bat that is Advanced to the Max. The second-generation of Ghost Advanced features a Double Barrel 2 construction, combining a lighter inner barrel and stronger outer barrel, creating the lowest compression in the game for more barrel flex and Advanced Performance.
The Ghost Advanced is built with all-new Sonic Comp Max Technology, Easton’s highest-performing and more durable composite, resulting in the iconic Ghost Advanced Sound heard across all fields. Power Boost Soft Knob technology provides Advanced Leverage and power potential, all while reducing vibration and improving comfort for the bottom hand. Two-piece ConneXion Evolution separates the handle from the barrel with the perfect amount of forgiveness and eliminated all vibration, resulting in an Advanced Feel unlike any other.
- Brand: Easton
- Sport: Fastpitch
- Drop: -8
- Double Barrel 2 – Second generation Double Barrel construction combines a lighter inner barrel with a stronger outer barrel, creating the lowest compression in the game for more barrel flex and even higher performance
- NEW Sonic Comp MAX Technology - Easton’s highest-performing and more durable composite
- Power Boost Soft Knob Technology - provides Advanced Leverage and power potential, all while reducing vibration and improving comfort for the bottom hand
- ConneXion Evolution two piece connection – separates the handle from the barrel with the perfect amount of forgiveness, eliminating all vibration and creating the best-feeling, two-piece bat Easton has ever made
- Concave End Cap
- Ultra-thin 29/32” handle
- 1.8mm Cushioned Grip
- Barrel Diameter: 2-1/4 inches
- Year Released: 2022
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!