FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
A bat built to run this game. Just like you. Introducing the 2022 Xeno Fastpitch Bat from Louisville Slugger. Stronger players who love a stiffer feel and connection love the two-piece IST Technology and the Dual-Disc S1ID Performance Composite Barrel that’s game-ready as soon as you step to the plate. The X-CAP End Cap and standard fastpitch grip help deliver improved performance and feel on every swing.
- BARREL: Dual-Disc S1ID Barrel - the Performance Composite Design is centered around Slugger's patented Dual-Disc S1ID barrel technology that is ready for game action right out of the wrapper, eliminating the need for any break-in period prior to use
- CONSTRUCTION: IST Technology Two-Piece Construction - the two-piece design of the Xeno is all about stiffness. Stronger players who prefer that feel keep coming back to this bat for Slugger's exclusive IST Technology that keeps the feel stiff and solid on contact
- SWING WEIGHT: the mass is perfectly distributed throughout the barrel across all weight drops and complements the stiffer connection, allowing the player to achieve maximum power with each and every swing
- END CAP: X-Cap Design - the innovative X-Cap design pairs perfectly with the stiff feel of the bat, improving performance and feel of the bat on every swing
- GRIP: Standard Fastpitch Grip - this grip improves feel and comfort at the dish. It has been tested rigorously and been proven to be what players prefer in a grip
- Diameter: 2-1/4 Inches
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!