FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Featuring the latest in bat design innovation, the Easton 2023 Ghost Unlimited fastpitch softball bat is here to level up your game. As the first one-piece bat in the Ghost family, the Ghost Unlimited offers more ways to optimize your offense than ever before.
You'll get the lowest barrel compression on the market thanks to Easton's new Sonic Comp Max technology! This innovative tech gives you the highest-performing, most durable composite material - and an iconic sound that will command the attention of everyone around. In addition, this bat also has an inventive VRS1 internal connection joint where the inner and outer barrel meet. As a result, you'll get an ultra lightweight feel and optimal impact performance across the length of the extended double barrel with every cut. That turns more mishits into base knocks and more flyballs into home runs!
The Ghost Unlimited fastpitch bat is already packed with performance, but the Power Boost Soft Knob Technology is the icing on the cake. This new end-knob design gives you more leverage and a more comfortable swing. Finally, its premium Flow-Tack grip gives you unprecedented tack, so it can outperform every other bat on the field. Don't keep your offense in a box; get the Easton 2023 Ghost Unlimited fastpitch bat now, and see how far the right technology can take you. Get yours!
- Brand: Easton
- Sport: Fastpitch
- Drop: -8
- DOUBLE BARREL EXT DESIGN - 1" Longer Double Barrel EXT Design Provides Max Performance Across a Larger Sweet Spot
- SONIC COMP MAX - Easton’s Highest-Performing, Most Durable Composite Gives You the Lowest Barrel Compression Available and an Iconic Sound
- POWER BOOST "SOFT KNOB" TECHNOLOGY - Gives Hitters More Leverage and Reduces Vibration, Improving Bottom Hand Comfort
- VRS 1 INTERNAL CONNECTION POINT - Connection Between Inner Barrel and Outer Barrel Reduces Swing Weight and Optimizes Contact Across More of the Barrel While Minimizing Vibration on Mishits
- Concave End Cap
- Ultra-thin 29/32” handle
- Flow-Tack Grip
- Barrel Diameter: 2-1/4 inches
- Year Released: 2023
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits, increases consistency, improves durability and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!