FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Brand new bats ordered with our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure usually take 3-4 business days to ship. Not this bat! This ROLLED & READY 2022 Axe Avenge Pro has already been Heat Rolled and is waiting to ship - perfect for those who need a Game Ready bat in a hurry! 28"/18oz only.
NOTE: If you're not in a hurry for this bat, you can buy it stock/untouched or with our usual 2-4 business day Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure by simply clicking here.
Axe's most balanced and fastest-swinging, max-barrel bat for USA Baseball frees you to attack pitches with lightning-fast speed and laser-focused control.
- Brand: AxeBat
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-5/8 in
- Certification: 2018+ New Stamp
- Drop: -10
- NEW 2-piece, Charged Carbon + construction features a variable-layer composite barrel fine-tuned for speed and power
- NEW ACR Blastwall Barrel Technology gives you top performance across an extended sweet spot
- NEW Vibration Canceling System (VCS) deploys advanced shock-absorbing materials to reduce vibration at three points on the handle, giving you the confidence to swing fearlessly at any pitch
- NEW HyperWhip Composite Cap features a sleeker profile for a faster, more efficient swing
- NEW Patented Youth Axe Handle provides a more stable grip, so you can swing faster with more control and hit the ball harder, more often
- Endogrid technology built into the Axe Handle absorbs vibration before it reaches your bottom hand for a smoother, more comfortable swing
- Two piece composite construction
- Series: Avenge
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2022
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Effective January 1, 2018, amateur baseball's governing body will enforce a wood-like performance standard for all of their participating national member organizations: American Amateur Baseball Congress (AABC), Babe Ruth Baseball / Cal Ripken Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, Little League Baseball, and Pony Baseball. In addition, the use of 2-5/8" big barrel bats will be permitted at all levels. Approved bats receive a new stamp above the grip.
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
QUESTION: Should I order this bat with Free Shipping or Upgraded Shipping?
ANSWER: It just depends on how quickly you need it. This ROLLED & READY Bat is ready to ship and will generally ship same day if ordered before 1PM EST. Our free shipping method is just the cheapest method available to your address, which is usually a 2-6 day transit time but is NOT guaranteed. The upgrade options specify their transit times. UPS 2 Day Air and/or UPS Next Day Air are popular options for customers needing a bat quickly.
QUESTION: Why is this bat priced higher than retail?
ANSWER: After being disrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic, the bat supply chain still isn't back to 100% normal. Many popular bats (in their most popular sizes) are next to impossible to get - as a result, we're willing to pay higher than retail prices for them in the secondary market so that we're able to make them available to our customers. Many customers value performance and convenience over price, so our "Rolled & Ready" inventory is purchased with this in mind.