FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Featuring the half-ounce XL swing weight, this two-piece composite model can be swung by both power hitters and contact hitters that want to add some heft to their bat. It blends both 100 Comp and the Sensi-Flex Technology to maximize performance at the plate! It is poised to be a smooth swinging bat. To make sure there is nothing to take away from the comfort that comes with swinging this bat, Miken incorporates the two-piece design to negate almost every uncomfortable vibration.
- Brand: Miken
- Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Certification: SSUSA, SPA, LVSSA (NOT Approved for ASA or USSSA Play)
- Frame: Two Piece
- Half Ounce Endloaded Swing Weight
- New Z1649 Barrel Technology Creates Lower Compression and A Massive Sweet Spot Allowing For Unmatched Pop at the Plate
- Sensi-Flex Maximizes Energy Transfer from Handle to Barrel While Also Increasing Bat Speed Through Hitting Zone
- 100 COMP Uses 100% Premium Aerospace Grade Fiber To Deliver Performance and Durability
- Pro Edition featuring Albert Davis, Kirby Murphy, Billy Hudson, Kitty Hardin, Brad Stillwell, Duke Donaldson, and Tom Langenhorst
- Warranty: None
- Barrel Length: 14.0"
- Year Released: 2020
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!