Here at LongballBats.com, we perform our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure the HARD way - 100% by hand - because the results are well worth the extra time spent. Unfortunately, this process takes a significant amount of time, which is often reflected in our shipping lead times. Nonetheless, we strive to ship things as quickly and reliably as possible to you, even if you opt for free shipping (or free return shipping) during checkout.
- ROLLED & READY BATS ordered before 1pm EST will generally ship the same day. ROLLED & READY Bats ordered after 1pm will generally ship the next business day.
- BRAND NEW BATS purchased without our Heat Rolling Service will ship in 1-2 business days as long as they're readily available.
- BRAND NEW BATS purchased with our Heat Rolling Service will ship in 2-4 business days as long as they're readily available. Any upgraded shipping you pay for during checkout does not eliminate or speed up the 2-4 business day shipping window.
- BATS SENT IN for our Heat Rolling Service will be shipped back to you the next business day after they are received (24 hour turnaround time.) Any upgraded shipping you pay for during checkout applies to the return shipping method and does not eliminate or speed up the 24 hour turnaround time.
- Once your order is shipped, you'll be provided with a tracking number via email.
- All bats ordered with free shipping are shipped via USPS or UPS (cheapest method available to your address) unless you pay for upgraded shipping during checkout.
- Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays are not considered business days.
Signature Requirement/Package Theft Policy
The packages we ship are shaped like bats and our company name is on the return address, so our packages are popular targets for thieves and/or "porch pirates" (people who steal packages left outside of their destination.) We are not responsible for any packages stolen from your location after delivery occurs. During checkout, you'll be able to opt for a signature requirement on your shipment and we highly recommend that you do so. If you choose not to opt for a signature requirement on your shipment, you take full responsibility for the package after the courier marks it as delivered.
Order Cancellation Policy
While we understand that order cancellations are sometimes necessary, card processors are no longer refunding the fees they charge as part of the refund. Therefore, as of 09/08/2021, we have to enact an order cancellation policy to protect ourselves from this exposure.
- Orders canceled prior to shipping at no fault of ours, but solely at the fault of the purchaser, will be refunded in full less a 5% order cancellation fee. Example: orders placed by mistake, changed mind after purchase, etc.
We strive to be as friendly and understanding as possible when it comes to returns, but due to the nature of the work we do, our options are very limited.
- BRAND NEW BATS purchased from us without Heat Rolling can be returned to us within 30 days of delivery for a refund or in-store credit less a 20% restocking fee. The bat must be returned new (still "in the wrapper"), unused, and in the original packaging that you received it in. If your bat is not received in resalable condition, your return will not be accepted.
- BRAND NEW BATS purchased from us with Heat Rolling cannot be returned or exchanged, however we do have a satisfaction guarantee that entitles you to ship your bat back to us for inspection. Click here and read the section titled "We guarantee your satisfaction with our work"
- OTHER BRAND NEW items purchased from us (ie pocket radars, etc) can be returned to us within 30 days of delivery for a refund or in-store credit less a 20% restocking fee. The item(s) must be returned new, unused, and in the original packaging that you received it in. If your item(s) are not received in resalable condition, your return will not be accepted.
- We cannot accept any returns on any items that have been customized or special ordered.