FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Marucci's highest-performing composite fastpitch bat to date is not only ultra-responsive with explosive sound but breaks in quickly and is game-ready out of the wrapper.
- Brand: Marucci
- Sport: Fast Pitch Softball
- Barrel Size: 2-1/4 in
- Certification: WBSC (formerly ISF), ISA, USSSA, USA (formerly ASA)
- Drop: -11
- Newly engineered MDX composite construction barrel is built with a multi-directional composite design to create an ultra-responsive barrel with explosive sound
- SDX EXT, Extended Shock Dissipating Connection (US Patent No. 10,016,667), increases stiffness to maintain energy transfer to the ball
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Carbon composite handle and MDX composite barrel connect by SDX EXT to dismiss harsh, unwanted vibrations from players’ hands
- Sting-free nylon knob for improved comfort and control
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- Warranty: One Year
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!