FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Blunt force. Introducing the 2023 DeMarini Phil Matte Signature Nautalai Slowpitch Bat, the boomstick with 0.5-ounce endloaded barrel to deliver crushing performance with every swing. This signature Nautalai pairs a 12” Continuous Fiber Barrel with a stiff ZnX Alloy Handle for elite exit velocities. With a matte black finish and the 240 stamp on the barrel, this signature bat is prepared to dull the shine off opposing pitchers.
- Brand: DeMarini
- Barrel Diameter: 2-1/4 in
- Frame: Two-piece
- Certification: USSSA 240 NTS, ISA, NSA
- Barrel Material: Composite
- Year Issued: 2023
- Endloaded (0.5oz) Swing Weight
- 12.0 inch Barrel: Compact, endloaded barrel built for power
- Continuous Fiber Barrel Wall Construction: Long, unbroken lengths of fiber provide a barrel with superior strength, stiffness, and consistency across a larger optimized hitting area
- ZnX Alloy Handle: By increasing stiffness and durability, the ZnX alloy handle flexes less and forces the barrel to deflect more for increased barrel performance
- Designed and built in the USA
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits, increases consistency, improves durability and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!