FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Channel the power with the 2022 The Goods (-10) League Baseball Bat. Designed for young hitters looking to flex their muscles, The Goods (-10) boasts a massive X14 Alloy Barrel to make consistent hard contact at the plate.
A light swing weight allows for premium bat speed and barrel control so you can put opponents on notice, and the two-piece Half + Half construction delivers the perfect feel with elite energy transfer.
- Brand: DeMarini
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-5/8
- Certification: 2018+ New Stamp
- Drop: -10
- X14 Alloy Barrel - A massive alloy barrel designed specifically for elite power hitters
- Half + Half Construction - A continuation of DeMarini's innovative technology, this stick features a stiff composite handle and massive alloy barrel for a stiff and powerful swing
- Type V Connection - Tuned specifically for DeMarini's X14 Alloy to maximize barrel performance and create a premium feel on contact
- Tracer End Cap - Composed of lightweight composite materials to enhance bat speed while maintaining powerful barrel performance
- Series: The Goods
- Year Released: 2022
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Effective January 1, 2018, amateur baseball's governing body will enforce a wood-like performance standard for all of their participating national member organizations: American Amateur Baseball Congress (AABC), Babe Ruth Baseball / Cal Ripken Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, Little League Baseball, and Pony Baseball. In addition, the use of 2-5/8" big barrel bats will be permitted at all levels. Approved bats receive a new stamp above the grip.
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!