FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Channel the power. The earth-shattering The Goods (-10) USSSA Baseball Bat returns with a vengeance to the travel ball circuit, showcasing the massive X14 Alloy Barrel in a lightweight frame.
Designed for young travel ball players looking to put their game on the map, The Goods (-10) features Half + Half Technology with a silver alloy barrel and an ultra-stiff Paraflex Plus Composite Handle for the perfect blend of feel and performance. The Direct Connection system of this 2-Piece hybrid is crafted to deliver a stiff feel and maximum energy transfer, and a newly redesigned Tremor End Cap is built with lightweight materials to unlock your raw power at the plate.
- Brand: DeMarini
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-3/4 in
- Certification: USSSA 1.15 BPF
- Drop: -10
- Level: Senior League
- X14 Alloy Barrel - A massive alloy barrel designed specifically for elite power hitters
- Half + Half Construction - A continuation of DeMarini's innovative technology, this stick features a stiff composite handle and massive alloy barrel for a stiff and powerful swing
- Type V Connection - This all-new connection is tuned specifically for our Gapped Wall barrel to maximize barrel performance and creating the best feeling bat in fastpitch
- Tracer End Cap - Composed of lightweight composite materials to enhance bat speed while maintaining powerful barrel performance
- Series: The Goods
- Year Released: 2022
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!