FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Stronger than ever. Introducing the 2022 The Goods One Piece (-10) USSSA Baseball Bat, the alloy bat engineered to put your 80-grade power on full display. Designed for emerging stars on the travel ball scene, The Goods One Piece (-10) features a massive X14 Alloy Barrel in a lightweight frame.
The stiff one-piece design allows for extreme bat speed while delivering explosive energy transfer, and the newly redesigned Tracer End Cap is composed of lightweight composite materials to optimize barrel performance.
- Brand: DeMarini
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-3/4 in
- Certification: USSSA 1.15BPF
- Drop: -10
- Level: Senior League
- X14 Alloy Barrel - A massive alloy barrel designed specifically for elite power hitters
- One-Piece Construction - Allows for maximum stiffness, ultimate bat speed, and an ultra responsive feel
- Tracer End Cap - Composed of lightweight composite materials to enhance bat speed while maintaining powerful barrel performance
- Series: The Goods
- Year Released: 2022
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!