FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
The future of offense belongs to those swinging an Icon. Rawlings built the 2024 Icon USA baseball bat with cutting edge technology.
The In/Tense carbon composite construction maximizes barrel size while maintaining optimal stiffness. As a result, you get more trampoline off the bat. On top of that, the Zero-Loss collar and connection joint creates a smooth connection between handle and barrel to eliminate any drag or vibration. In addition, the balanced swing weight maximizes bat speed and plays to any type of offensive approach.
It's time to step up and become an icon. Buy your 2024 Rawlings Icon USA baseball bat today!
- Age: Youth
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Diameter: 2-5/8 in
- Certification: USA Baseball, American Amateur Baseball Congress (AABC), Babe Ruth Baseball / Cal Ripken Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, Little League Baseball, and Pony Baseball
- Drop: -8
- Frame: 2-Piece Composite
- TUNED BALANCE PERFORMANCE: Carefully balanced swing weight adjusts to each batter's unique swing style to maximize bat speed and power
- ZERO LOSS COLLAR TECHNOLOGY: Collar design creates a seamless connection that maximizes stiffness, durability, and pop
- REVGRIP: Premium grip material provides unmatched cushion & tack
- IN/TENSE CARBON COMPOSITE: Next-gen carbon composite maximizes barrel size while maintaining optimal weight distribution
- Series: Icon
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2024
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits, increases consistency, improves durability and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan t use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!