FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
This 2019 EST COMP XXL USSSA bat is loaded with pop. Its constructed in a two-piece design and equipped with a huge sweet spot making it great for players looking to take their hitting to the next level. Made in the U.S.A.
- Brand: Worth
- Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Certification: USSSA, NSA, ISA
- Frame: Two-Piece
- Material: Composite
- Technology: 220 Advantage + Technology extends the sweet spot & maximizes performance over the entire barrel
- Technology: CF100 Technology utilizes 100% carbon fiber barrel for better durability
- Technology: Flex 50 Technology offers ultra thin handle with unmatched whip
- Series: EST
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufactured with Pride in the USA
- Barrel Length: 12.5"
- Year Released: 2019
- Weighting: "XXL" full-ounce endload
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!