FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
A rapid break-in and an optimized sweet spot. This is Prime.
The 2020 Prime Senior League bat's AVC Microform Composite barrel is engineered to perfection, designed to give travel ball players who take their game seriously an optimized sweet spot and unmatched feel. An RTX end cap maximizes the sweet spot and patented VCX Technology allows for independent movement between the barrel and handle while controlling vibration and providing unmatched feel on contact. VCX Technology creates a feel unique to both power and contact hitters alike.
Built for the big moments, the 2020 Louisville Slugger Senior League lineup builds on their legacy with the most consistently high-performing bats they've ever made. Dig in. Break out.
- Brand: Louisville Slugger
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-5/8 in
- Certification: USSSA
- Drop: -5
- Premium RTX end cap design maximizes the barrel shape and sweet spot
- Three-piece design featuring VCX - Vibration Control Connection System - a patented elastomeric connection that allows independent movement between the barrel and the handle to control vibration and provide unmatched feel on contact
- Level: Senior League
- Premium AVC MicroForm composite barrel with optimized sweet spot and swing weight
- Balanced swing weight for the ultimate combination of speed and power
- Premium LS PRO Comfort Grip for the perfect mix of tack and cushion
- Series: Prime
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2020
- WTLSLP9B52030, WTLSLP9B52031, WTLSLP9B52032
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!