FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Unrivaled performance designed for elite players. This is Meta.
An EKO composite barrel gives you the rare combination of a light-swinging bat, monster sweet spot and the truest sound in the game. Slugger's patented 3FX connection system provides a perfectly-tuned ‘stiff’ feel on contact while, at the same time, dramatically reducing vibration. The RTX end cap design is what allows for Louisville Slugger’s largest BBCOR barrel shape and a balanced swing weight, making this bat perfect for both contact and power hitters alike. The bat that took the BBCOR game by storm in 2019 is here to deliver again in 2020.
Built for when the game is on the line, the all-new 2020 Louisville Slugger BBCOR lineup builds on Slugger's legacy with the most consistently high-performing bats they've ever made. Dig in. Break out.
- Brand: Louisville Slugger
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-5/8 in
- Certification: BBCOR Certified - Approved for High School and Collegiate Play
- Drop: -3
- Premium RTX end cap allows for the largest BBCOR barrel length
- EKO composite barrel - engineered to the pinnacle of performance: light swinging, huge barrel and the truest sound in the game
- Three-piece design with patented 3FX Connection System provides a perfectly tuned “stiff” feel on contact while dramatically reducing vibration
- Balanced swing weight for the ultimate combination of speed and power
- LS PRO Comfort Grip for the perfect mix of tack and cushion
- Series: Meta
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2020
- WTLBBMTB32031, WTLBBMTB32032, WTLBBMTB32033, WTLBBMTB32034
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!