FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
IT’S TIME TO MAKE SOME NOISE! The hottest bat in the game is back, now with Sonic Comp Technology. Featuring patented Double Barrel construction, providing the best pop, feel and sound with a massive sweet spot. The Ghost Double Barrel is built with Sonic Comp, a higher-performing and more durable composite material with the iconic Ghost sound heard on all fields. Sonic Comp is specifically engineered with the lowest barrel compression and improved durability for maximum performance. ConneXion Technology optimizes a more `stiff’ barrel flex and maximizes energy transfer while eliminating vibration, resulting in an all-around solid feel at contact. Available in a -11, -10, -9, -8 models and approved for play in ASA (USA), USSSA (fastpitch only), NSA, ISA and ISF.
- NEW Sonic Comp High-performing, more durable composite, resulting in the lowest barrel compression with an iconic sound heard on all fields
- NEW ConneXion Technology optimizes a more stiff barrel flex and maximizes energy transfer while eliminating vibration
- Patented Double Barrel Construction provides the BEST pop, feel and sound with a MASSIVE sweet spot
- Ultra-thin 29/32" handle with 1.8mm cushioned grip
- Evenly Balanced Swing weight
- Diameter: 2-1/4 inches
- Certification: USA, ASA, USSSA (fastpitch only), ISA, NSA, ISF, WBSC
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!