FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
In this game, speed is everything.
That’s why Victus designed the Vandal using a state-of-the-art VXP alloy combined with a ringless barrel containing multi-variable wall thickness and a 2” carbon-composite barrel-end. The result is an ultra-balanced, one-piece aluminum hybrid bat that has a low M.O.I. for lightning-fast power with every swing.
The Vandal has a micro-perforated soft-touch grip and a pro-tapered handle that gives you control to attack the game from every angle and take advantage of the enormous sweet spot. Speed never looked better.
- Brand: Victus
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-3/4 in
- Certification: USSSA 1.15BPF
- Drop: -10
- Ringless barrel design made of multi-variable wall thickness for a more flexible sweet spot
- Carbon composite barrel end creates an ultra-light swing weight for maximum bat speed
- One-piece hybrid design engineered and built with the highest grade alloy available
- Pro-tapered handle with micro-perforated touch grip for more top-hand control and an ergonomic fit for comfort
- Series: Vandal
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2022
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!