FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Swing the most technologically advanced alloy bat on the market -- the Rawlings Mach AI USSSA bat is here!
Using a groundbreaking AI-powered supercomputer, we designed the Mach AI using thousands of different computer simulations before arriving at a completely optimized barrel design.
Each quarter-inch of the barrel wall is built to exact specifications meant to perfectly optimize pop, sweet spot size, and swing weight. As a result, you get a bat with perfect feel, an enormous hitting zone, and pop that performs exactly at the edge of USSSA regulations.
In addition, the Red Alloy+ material is ultra-durable and gives the Mach AI an unmistakable sound, and the carbon composite end-cap ensures that you're capturing more mass in the sweet spot without sacrificing any swing speed.
The engineering process behind the Mach AI is unprecedented in the game of baseball, and the result is a bat with unprecedented performance.
Be an early adopter of this game-changing AI technology and get your Rawlings Mach AI USSSA bat now!
- Brand: Rawlings
- Level: Senior League
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Diameter: 2-3/4 in
- Certification: USSSA 1.15 BPF
- Drop: -8
- Frame: 1-piece Hybrid
- Red Alloy+: The most responsive aerospace grade alloy, built for performance & durability with the thinnest walls possible
- Pure Velocity Performance: Balanced profile with the lightest swing weight possible with optimized stiffness & a longer sweet spot
- Composite End Cap: 3/4" carbon composite end cap allows for weight to be distributed over the handle & taper to create a more balanced feel while maintaining ultimate performance
- RevGrip: Premium grip material provides unmatched cushion & tack
- Series: Mach
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2024
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits, increases consistency, improves durability and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan t use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!