FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
The CAT8 -10 is a USSSA certified, one-piece alloy bat built with AZ105 super strength aluminum alloy meaning thinner walls, higher response rate, and better durability. The precision-balanced barrel features a ring-free multi-variable wall design that creates an expanded sweet spot, while the patented AV2 Anti-Vibration knob produces a better feel and less negative feedback.
- Brand: Marucci
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-3/4 in
- Certification: USSSA 1.15
- Drop: -10
- Frame: One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing
- Material: AZ105 alloy, the strongest aluminum on the Marucci bat line, allows for thinner barrel walls, a higher response rate and better durability
- Technology: Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- Technology: Ring-free barrel technology offers greater performance
- Technology: Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- Series: Cat
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2019
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is my sons second Cat 8 he loves this bat.
The weekend we got our bat we decided to go and hit and boy did it hit. Outdrove the CAT 7 by an average of 15-30 ft and sometimes more. 9yo kid pitch and he had 5 hit off the fence on LONG fields. I'm about to order this bat again but an inch longer.
Every time my son steps up to the plate, there is no doubt he's hold the best bat available on the market. Excellent pop straight out of the package. This is his 2nd Marucci "1st was a Cat 7 -10" and we will definitely continue purchasing Marucci in years to come.