FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Crafted excellence. Crafted for ultimate power and end-loaded feel, the two-piece CAT9 Connect combines a carbon composite handle with the strengthened, thermally treated AZR alloy barrel. Marucci's one-of-a-kind Outer Locking System creates the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for your strongest, smoothest swing yet.
- Brand: Marucci
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-3/4 in
- Certification: USSSA 1.15 BPF
- Drop: -10
- Frame: Two-piece hybrid design combines a carbon composite handle with the AZR alloy barrel designed for power
- Material: Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process, the new AZR alloy offers a more responsive microstructure for better feel, more forgiveness and more performance while maintaining the same strength as its predecessor
- Technology: Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- Technology: Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Technology: One-of-a-kind OLS, Outer-Locking System, attaches the AZR alloy barrel to the composite handle from the outside in, creating the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for the strongest, smoothest swing yet
- Power-loaded barrel results in a higher M.O.I. and end-loaded feel for effortless power
- Black, 1.75mm micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- Series: Cat
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2021
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just what my grandson wanted and was delivered with great speed!!!!
This thing is HOT!